Gator Capital Management would be pleased to manage your assets and help grow your wealth. To open an account, simply complete the following steps:
1. Print and complete the Gator Client Account Agreement.
2. The Account Agreement asks for the name of your custodian. This firm will hold your securities, and can be a brokerage firm or trust company. You may use your existing broker or you may open an account at one of our preferred brokers:
3. Send the signed Client Account Agreement to Gator Capital Management:
Fax: (813) 425-9168
Postal service mail or overnight mail:New Accounts
Gator Capital Management
100 S. Ashley Drive, Suite 895
Tampa, FL 33602
4. The account opening process takes one business day, but the custodian or brokerage firm may need more time to clear the deposited funds for us to invest your account.
5. When we receive your Client Account Agreement, we will call you to confirm all the paperwork is complete.
Thank you for choosing Gator Capital Management to manage your assets. We look forward to helping you achieve your investing goals.
Want to see the thought process behind one of Gator’s recent stock purchases?
Click here >>